Part 2 in the “Getting to know you” series. Part one can be found here.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Only when I think about it, so not usually. My sister used to work in a shoe shop, so I used to always untie the laces before I took off my shoes. After a little over a decade of finally being able to get her voice out of my head (“Untie your laces or you’ll stretch your shoes!”), I can slip off my shoes without feeling guilty.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, except when I’m stressed. And I’m going to to gym to become even stronger!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Peppermint choc chip.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
What they’re wearing. I’m a shorts/jeans and t-shirt girl, so it doesn’t take much to impress me. However, if I can see your underwear above your pants, I’m sorry but I’m judging you. Just sayin’.
15. RED OR PINK?
Blue. Oh okay, red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I have to choose? I bite my nails, so my fingers.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. INVISIBILITY OR FLIGHT?
Invisibility. I’m afraid of heights. Plus, you know, being able to pinch random people on the bum and see them blaming the person beside them would be hilarious.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I’m barefoot typing. I live on the edge.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Coffee. That’s a food right?